- Physician to parents: You're doing it wrong
- Recent lottery winner murdered
- Woman found frozen to death after leaving a party
- Tiny house village for the homeless set to open this week
- 12-year-old girl dies of flu, mother says
Snack food fanatics eager to exercise their democratic rights won't have to wait until November to rock the vote.
Lay's is asking Americans to " to unleash the power of their palates" and let their voice be heard during the brand's "Flavor Swap" promotion, in which devoted chip fans will help decide between four brand-new flavors and four classic ones.
According to a media release on FritoLay.com, customers can begin voting for their favorite flavors on Feb. 8.
Fans can vote for their favorite flavor in each of the four “Flavor Swap” pairings, and enter a $1,000 daily give away. One fan will be eligible to win a $250,000 cash prize by placing their vote.
To cast votes and to be entered for a chance to win prizes, visit FlavorSwap.com to select your favorite flavor in each of the four categories including:
- Heat Flavor Swap: Lay’s Flamin’ Hot vs. all-new Lay’s Fiery Roasted Habanero
- Cheese Flavor Swap: Lay’s Cheddar & Sour Cream vs. all-new Lay’s Smoked Gouda & Chive
- Barbecue Flavor Swap: Lay’s Honey Barbecue vs. all-new Lay’s Korean Barbecue
- Spice Flavor Swap: Lay’s Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper vs. all-new Lay’s Kettle Cooked Olive Oil & Herbs
Fans can find all eight flavors in retail stores nationwide when voting opens February 8. Voting ends March 21.