- Physician to parents: You're doing it wrong
- Woman discovers husband divorced her months after marriage 20 years ago
- Duct tape challenge' lands teen in hospital
- Child's prayer caught on baby's monitor, will melt your heart
- Zika virus: CDC warns pregnant women not to travel to these countries
People eager to try one of McDonald’s new menu offerings took to Twitter to report that the mozzarella sticks are missing a key ingredient.
Multiple people have reported receiving an order of hollow mozzarella sticks this month, which is when the new product debuted nationwide.
It’s not clear how widespread the issue is, as others reported being satisfied with their order.
McDonald’s has apologized for the hollow mozzarella sticks, according to a statement obtained by NBC News. The company believes the cheese melted out during the baking process, and it is working to correct the issue.
Check out the photos of the hollow cheese sticks below, posted on Twitter by disappointed customers.