Last year Whole Foods Market launched its first all-you-can-eat Easter Jazz Brunch Buffet.
Today, April 16, will mark its second Easter brunch event.
Unlike most Easter dining offers in town, RSVPs are not required (although they are encouraged). So if you are still in the market for options, this is probably a really good one.
Running from 11 a.m.-2 p.m., the deal is $25 for adults, $10 for children ages 5-12, free for children ages 4 and younger.
The menu, expanded from last year, sounds filling and delicious …
- Herb roasted leg of lamb with mint relish
- Prime rib roast with horseradish crème and au jus
- Baked ham with pineapple glaze
- Omelets to made to order
- Bananas foster baked French toast
- Fried chicken and waffles with honey and butter
- Breakfast quiche with spring veggies
- Breakfast quiche with ham and cheese
- Scrambled eggs and hash browns
- Sausage and bacon
- Green beans with spring herbs
- Potatoes au gratin
- Roasted vegetables
- Garden rice pilaf with almonds
- Fresh fruit display with sweet dip
- Fresh crudité display with hummus
- Smoked salmon with cooked eggs, capers, red onions, and cucumber ribbons
- Cooked shrimp platter and cocktail sauce
- Garden salad
- Coconut cake
- Carrot cake
MORE EVENTS AT WHOLE FOODS
Events are something that our local Whole Foods store has put on regularly since opening on June 3, 2015. They are a great value if you can find the right one that appeals to you.
For example, the next beer dinner will take place on April 18 from 6-8 p.m. This month will highlight Cleveland-based Great Lakes Brewery with a festive, five-course meal paired with five Great Lakes beers. Cost is just $30. If you are interested, email DAYRegistration@wholefoods.com with names and number of people attending.
“We want to be more than just a grocery store. We strive to be a place where the community feels welcome, where people can come together around good food and great company,” said Lauren Romansky, Marketing Team Leader, Whole Foods Market. “Our talented chef’s feature new recipes on all the bars every day. Like all food we sell in the store our meal offerings are free from any artificial colors, flavors, preservative and sweeteners. Our deli meats are nitrate and nitrite free, and our meat and seafood standards are some of the highest in the industry. You can always count on the quality of our ingredients.”
If you are not interested in attending a specific event, every day is a new day of eating at whole foods with menus that change daily throughout the store including wood-fired pizza oven options, sandwiches and burgers, the hot bar, platter bar, soup bar and organic salad bar.
• Meatless Mondays: Every Monday 4-8:30 p.m.: Fill your plate with as much meat-free food from the hot bar, salad bar or platter bar as you’d like. As long as the lid closes, you’ll be charged a fixed $8 — no matter how heavy your container is (regularly $8.99/lb).
• Kids Eat Free: Every Wednesday 4-8:30 p.m.: Kids ages 12 and younger eat free off the hot, platter and/or salad bars with an adult purchase of $10 or more from the prepared foods department. The offer is valid for dine-in customers only. Food purchase must be made in our prepared foods department, no substitutions.
• Community Yoga in the Café: Every Thursday 10-11a.m.: Stretch your spirit, mind and body with Ignite Yoga. Enjoy a free 45-minute yoga class. Please bring your own yoga mat. Namaste.
• Thursdays on Tap Beer Tasting: Every Thursday 5-7 p.m.: Every Thursday is a themed beer tasting at the bar. Sample five beers for only $5. Snacks included.
• Friday Night Flights Wine Tasting: Every Friday from 5-7 p.m.: Start the weekend off right with five wine samples paired with five food samples for only $5. Cost includes wine, appetizers and a wine glass to take home with you. Bring your glass back to the next tasting and receive $1 off admission. Plus enjoy live music from local artists.
• Taste of Whole Foods Market: Every Saturday 12-4 p.m.: Join us every Saturday from 12-4 p.m. for Taste of Whole Foods Market demos. Demos include chef inspired menus featuring the market’s 365 Everyday Value Brand, new finds for foodies and take and go favorites.
• Sunday Brunch and Bloody Mary Bar: Every Sunday 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: $8 buys you a made to order omelet, bacon and potatoes. Buy a $3 Mimosa or a $6 Buckeye Bloody Mary bar to go with.
WANT TO GO?
What: All You Can Eat Easter Jazz Brunch Buffet at Whole Foods Market
When: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Sunday, April 16
Where: 1050 Miamisburg Centerville Road, Dayton
Cost: $25 for adults, $10 for children ages 5-12, free for children ages 4 and younger. Cost includes all-you-can-eat breakfast and lunch buffet, coffee, tea, water and fresh-squeezed orange juice. Add a mimosa for $3 more or enjoy the Buckeye Bloody Mary bar for $6.
More info: (937) 999-6880 or www.wholefoodsmarket.com
Did you know? You can drink while you shop. Visit the bar for a specialty cocktail, glass of wine or choose from one of the 12 beer taps and take a relaxing stroll through the store.