- Woman live-tweets passengers breaking up on delayed flight
- LOL' instead of a tip. Waitress receives unwelcome note on receipt
- Oops! Boy trips at museum, punches hole in painting worth $1.5 million
- Watch this dad's priceless reaction after his son picks out a doll at the toy store
- WATCH: Woman confronts suspected purse-snatcher as good Samaritans restrain him
After a series of sex-related allegations about Josh Duggar that ended the Duggar family’s popular “19 Kids and Counting” show on TLC, the Duggar family released a statement on their website saying that Josh Duggar has entered rehab.
In the statement, the Duggars said: “As parents we are so deeply grieved by our son’s decisions and actions.” The Duggars also said Josh’s actions “brought great insult to the values and faith we hold dear.”
According to the family statement, Josh Duggar entered a long-term treatment center on Tuesday. The Duggars said they are praying that Josh “comes to complete repentance and sincere change.” The Duggars said they will be offering Josh’s wife Anna and their children love and support while Josh is in rehab.
The statement ends with a request for prayers for the Duggar family.