- See eerie drone footage of abandoned Ohio amusement park
- Tapes reveal unsettling sounds from the dark side of the moon
- Bible recovered undamaged after car bursts into flames
- Bankruptcy judge orders 50 Cent to explain photos of rapper with stacks of cash
- Mom pens birthday letter to son missing 26 years
Bruce Springsteen’s mind was apparently back in the Steel City on Tuesday night during his concert in Cleveland.
The Boss was two songs in to his show in Cleveland when he shouted, “Party noises, Pittsburgh!” He quickly tried to cover up the blunder by adding, “and Cleveland, too!”
Springsteen’s The River Tour stopped in Pittsburgh on Jan. 16 for a performance at Consol Energy Center.
Fans at the concert were quick to point out the mishap on Twitter.