Earth Day...April 22...let's dedicate a day to celebrate the planet! Time to pull on your eco-friendly gloves and dig deep for some cool ways to celebrate for free right? Or you can read this post for tips! Here are 10 things you can do for free to celebrate Earth Day.
1. Upcycle some old tees into trendy accessories at a local Michaels
2. Grab a free cup-a-joe at Caribou
when you take in a reusable mug.
3. Pick up a free packet of seeds at Pottery Barn
and have some fun in the garden!
4. Go get a few books and possibly even a movie from your local library. Always free - always fun!
5. Near a Disney Store
? Take in 5 plastic bags to recycle and get a free reusable bag in return (you can pick from either Brave or Cars 2 themed bags).
6. Got a hankerin' for even more free reusable bags? Targets giving out free bags plus coupons
! Coupons you say? Oh, I'm all over that freebie!
7. Visit a local National Park. Many are offering free admission, so check to see
if you can enjoy this nice freebie in your area.
8. Nab a free organic milkshake from Evos
. Organic? Oh yeah!
9. Print a free coloring page or craft
, and have a fun activity with the kids!
10. Create some fun herb planters at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
on April 21st.
Want even more freebies? Check out Mission to Save
and More With Less Today
. Crystal Collins is an Atlanta local, adventurer, a health advocate and thrifty as can be. Check her out on her blog at TheThriftyMama.com.(Source: Savings.com)Add a Comment