Here is a wrap-up of the injury situation for the Cleveland Browns heading into this week's game against the Baltimore Ravens:
- LB Barkevious Mingo will make his debut after missing the past couple of weeks and the season opener with a bruised lung. Mingo is expected to be utilized on both defense and special teams, but his usage on defense will probably limited to around ten snaps or less, if I had to guess.
- OG Shawn Lauvao is out with an ankle injury, but might be able to return in Week 3 against the Minnesota Vikings. In the mean time, we'll have to suffer through another week of Oniel Cousins.
- DE Ahtyba Rubin is listed as doubtful, but you can pretty much rule him out. DE Billy Winn is expected to get the start in his place again.
- WR Travis Benjamin and S T.J. Ward are both listed as questionable. Ward will get the start, but it wouldn't surprise me to see Benjamin utilized a little bit less on offense. He is still expected to field punts and stretch the field on offense despite suffering a thigh injury last week.
- The Ravens will be without WR Jacoby Jones, which means undrafted free agent Marlon Brown will start at wide receiver. Filling Jones' role on kickoffs and punts will probably be Shaun Draughn and Lardarius Webb, respectively. Ravens running back Bernard Pierce is questionable with a thigh injury.
The full injury and practice report for Cleveland vs. Baltimore is below.
|OG Shawn Lauvao (ankle)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|DE Ahtyba Rubin (calf)||DNP||DNP||DNP||DOUBTFUL|
|WR Travis Benjamin (thigh)||LP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|S T.J. Ward (shoulder)||DNP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|OLB Barkevious Mingo (lung)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|CB Buster Skrine (shoulder)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|WR Jacoby Jones (knee)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|WR Deonte Thompson (knee)||DNP||DNP||DNP||DOUBTFUL|
|C Ryan Jensen (foot)||DNP||DNP||DNP||DOUBTFUL|
|DT Brandon Williams (toe)||DNP||DNP||DNP||DOUBTFUL|
|RB Bernard Pierece (thigh)||LP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|DT Arthur Jones (illness)||LP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|OT Michael Oher (ankle)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
DNP - Did Not Participate
LP - Limited Participation
FP - Full Participation