Forget a savings account. If you want a front-row-center view of Beyoncé herself, live and in concert, you'll probably need to use your entire tax refund.
That's because seats for Queen B's recently announced "Formation" Tour, which kicks off April 27, will cost you more than just an arm and a leg.
Try $3,600 a piece for VIP seats.
Too rich for your blood? You're not alone.
Facebook user A.d. Allen put together a hilarious list of things she would need to have happen for her to fork up the dough required to snag those one-percent-level tickets:
"1. A Destiny's Child reunion...and I'm not just talking Michelle. I need Kelly, Letoya, Latavia, Nina, Nicki, Ronny, Bobby, Ricky & Mike
2. Beyonce needs to perform every song she's ever been on including but not limited to the Proud Family theme song with a Solange solo.
3. I also need Solange giving twistout tutorials
4. Mama Tina waxes eyebrows
5. Blue Ivy needs to come and do a whole Doc Mcstuffins Monologue complete with Cicely Tyson realness
6. Jay needs to show up and do his whole discography all the way back to when he had a busted gold grill
7. Matter of fact...all of Roc-a-Fella should be there and do a rousing rendition of "Big Pimpin" with a hologram Pimp C.
8. Jesus comes out for a duet of Amazing grace
9. Beyonce does my taxes
10. Then she takes me to Red Lobster
11. ...and gives me a ride home
....and even then she would still owe me a smooth $1500"
But realizing there is need for large amounts of money in a short amount of time, some people have gone to the extent of creating crowdsourcing campaigns on GoFundMe.com.
One user, Addie Spann, is looking for $2,000 to see Bey:
"Many of you know how much I love Beyoncé'. Aside from Jesus, family, friends, and Mike she's it! Twice I've had tickets to see her live and I've been unable to go because of health reasons and I've given my tickets away. I've decided nothing can keep me from her this time around! Help me get to front row, and please don't hate I just figure everyone else has a fund so why not Addie? Give until it hurts people!"
Others, like Adrianne Gould, are only looking for a meager $1,000.
The rest of social media did not shy away from offering its thoughts, too: