- You probably can't tell this mother apart from her twin daughters
- Wife crashes her own funeral, shocks husband who tried to kill her
- Student's casket becomes the yearbook she never had in heartfelt photo
- Kik app investigated after teen's death: What every parent should know
- IRS computer systems hit by 'hardware failure' during tax season
It’s safe to say that no one in the Merhroff family will forget one another’s birthday.
That’s because parents Greg and Katy and now newborn daughter Aurora Claire all share the same birthday: Feb. 4.
The baby was expected to arrive Wednesday, but instead was delivered at Methodist West Medical Center at 11:30 p.m. on Feb. 4.
According to KCCI, the birthday connection doesn’t end there. An aunt, Katy’s twin sister, was also born on Feb. 4.