New Restaurants in the area
Restaurant owners nationwide are more upbeat about sales growth and their future prospects, according to the National Restaurant Association, and that optimism is being felt in the Dayton area, where a new eatery opens May 1st in Washington Twp., another opened Wednesday in Trotwood, and a third will open next week in Dayton’s Oregon District. The restaurants are:
- 671 Lyons Road in the Washington Park Plaza, Washington Twp.
- Opens May 1st
- Specializes in barbecue ribs, pulled pork, pulled chicken and brisket, and offers several seafood entrees
- More info: (937) 432-9576
- 5212 Salem Ave., Trotwood
- Opened April 24th
- Specializes in burgers, sandwiches, soups, salads, wings and entrees such as Chicken Florentine and New York Strip Steak.
- More info: (937) 837-1497
- 329 E. Fifth St. in Dayton’s Oregon District
- Scheduled to open May 9
- Specializes in seasonal menu including seafood, vegan and gluten-free options, as well as small-plate offerings, soups and salads.
- More info: (937) 723-7637.