Several Butler County road closures may affect your commute this week.
Here are a few:
- Traffic will be reduced to a single lane in each direction over the Columbia Bridge from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday through Friday for bridge repair clean up items and pavement marking. Two lanes will remain open each direction from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Hayes Avenue, between River Road and Freeman Avenue, will remain closed to through traffic until Nov. 22. Work continues for the Arlington Avenue Water Main Replacement project. The project is designed to ensure reliable water and fire protection service for area residents, according to the city.
- High Street between Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and 7th Street will be subject to lane closures nightly through Friday. Lane closures are necessary for overhead bridge work, lighting and sign installation, according to the city. This work is part of the Witt Way Bridge improvements.
- High Street between S. Monument Avenue and S. Front Street will be subject to a right lane closure between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday. Traffic control will be in place at the time of restriction.
- The eastbound lane in the 300 block of Ludlow Street between South Third Street and South Fourth Street will be closed Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. for the installation of a gas service at 220 S. Third St. Two-way traffic will be maintained using flagging operations.
- Taylor Road will be closed daily from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. between Ringwood Road and U.S. 27 for utility work. The road will be open at night and on the weekends. These daily closures are expected to be in effect through the last week of November.