Your tax dollars pay for local government payrolls. So the I-Team is marking national Sunshine Week this year by giving you information on how your tax dollars are being spent.
Last year, the I-Team performed an exhaustive analysis of local payroll and created a searchable database of 2014 pay for governments across the Dayton region, including all employees who made more than $50,000 in gross pay.
Using Ohio’s public records laws, we are updating that database with 2015 numbers, most recently breaking out pay for the city of Dayton and Springboro. The database will be updated as new data is received.
Here are the five-highest paid city of Bellbrook employees in 2015:
1. City Manager Mark Schlagheck: $105,348
2. Director Dale J. Wilson: $98,906
3. Police Chief Douglas P. Doherty: $97,526
4. Fire Chief James E. Neidhard: $97,296
5. Fire Lieutenant Kevin R. Glueckert: $87,917