Fire crews in Moraine responded to a fire at the Dixie Dairy Dreem, 4542 S Dixie Drive, on Sunday afternoon.
Black smoke was reported coming from the building shortly after 4 p.m.
A fire official tells us flames erupted in the freezer area and it appears to be an electrical malfunction.
All the employees were able to get out OK, but the building sustained smoke damage and may not be able to reopen right away.
There were no injuries and a damage estimate was not immediately available.
This same business caught fire in October 2015. The source in that incident appeared to be faulty electric as well.