Wednesday's storm system, which produced a tornado, also left behind widespread damage:
- 10:55 p.m.: Section of road between Weimer Road and Townsley Road is closed because of storm damage, debris (Greene County)
- 8:47 p.m.: Wind damage knocks down several telephone poles, three miles northeast of Scioto Trail (Ross County)
- 8:43 p.m.: Wind damage knocks down power lines and trees, five miles north-northeast of Waverly (Ross County)
- 8:26 p.m.: High winds blow out windows on a house, five miles east of West Union, Ross County
- 7:54 p.m.: High winds blamed for one uprooted tree, one split tree in Ripley (Brown County)
- 7:15 p.m.: Softball size hail reported in Pike County, southeast of the Dayton area
- 6:27 p.m.: Roof ripped off barn, shingles torn from home roof, debris everywhere from a home in the 200 block of North Stringtown Road in Xenia
- 6:19 p.m.: House, barn destroyed by tornado that touched down in the area of Weimer and Barber roads in Cedarville, Greene County
- 5:40 p.m.: Marble size hail reported one mile east of Centerville
- 5:00 p.m.: Heavy rain reported in Springboro.
NOTE: The times listed are approximations.