- Naked woman dancing on 18-wheeler stops traffic
- Must-see: Hero Pirates fan saves boy from flying baseball bat
- Bizarre' Kepler discovery could be alien megastructure
- Wahlburgers to open 30 locations nationwide
- Shocking video: Garbage truck plummets 100 feet off Florida highway
The GOP debate on CNN started at 8:30 Thursday night in Miami.
Well, that's the time CNN said it would start.
By 8:30 p.m. there was no national anthem or discussion from a moderator about the debate rules.
Twitter noticed and it was not happy about it.
Fox News host Todd Harnes used CNN's time flop to acknowledge the timeliness of his own network.
But in true Twitter fashion, a frustrating situation was easier to handle with some humor.