Macy’s may have the upper hand when it comes to deals on Black Friday -- they are giving things away free.
Well, sort of. The retailer is offering a handful of deals on items that will come out as free to shoppers once they claim rebates. Examples are kitchen electronics, glassware, slippers and thermal tops.
Macy’s will open on Thanksgiving, as they have done before, from 5 p.m. until 2 a.m. on Black Friday, then reopen at 6 a.m. Friday. Online deals will be available beginning on Thanksgiving.
- Small appliances for $7.99 after a $12 mail-in rebate.
- Ninja BL660 Professional Blender with Single-Serve Cups - $99.99
- Dyson DC39 Ball Multifloor Pro Canister Vacuum, - $199.99
- Sheet sets - $29.99
- Fiesta 4-Piece Place Setting - $23.99
- Luggage for 60 percent off
- Men’s designer suits - $199.99
- Designer collections will be 50-60 percent off
- Doorbuster deals on women’s tops - $9.99
- Kids puffer jackets - $15.99
- Protocol Dot Folding Live-Streaming Drone
- Boots and shoes up to 40 to 60 percent off
- Mattress sets for $396
- Under Armor up to 40 percent off
- Apple Watch Series 1 - $179-$
Other Black Friday advertisements:
- Black Friday 2017: Best Buy releases ad with 50 pages of deals
- Black Friday 2017: Costco ad deals on laptops, TVs and more just leaked
- Black Friday 2017: Dell announces deals on laptops and more
- Black Friday 2017: Some toy 'books,' holiday ads released
- Black Friday 2017: Target ad released; Belk, Costco, BJ’s also out
In this Tuesday, May 2, 2017, photo, shoppers holding bags from Macy's wait to cross an intersection in New York. Macy's Inc. reports earnings, Thursday, May 11, 2017. (AP Photo/Bebeto Matthews)