- Woman discovers husband divorced her months after marriage 20 years ago
- Physician to parents: You're doing it wrong
- Zika virus: CDC warns pregnant women not to travel to these countries
- Broncos logo painted on both Super Bowl 50 end zones
- Meet the new Gerber Baby: 7-month-old Isla
There is at least one person dead and multiple other people injured during a shooting and stabbing incident at the Denver Coliseum.
The Denver Police Department posted on Twitter that they are responding to a call of multiple shootings and a stabbing Saturday afternoon.
There have not been any arrests but a person of interest is being questioned by investigators, Denver police chief Robert White said during an evening press conference. Police are not naming the motorcycle clubs involved in the incident.
Denver Health tweeted that nine people were transported to the hospital. The hospital later said that seven people were brought in, according to The Denver Post. One person died, another person was stabbed, three are in critical condition and three are stable.
This is a developing story, return for updates.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.