- Teacher, 32, collapses in front of kindergarten class, dies at hospital
- Mother drops children off at fire station saying she doesn't want them
- Woman accused of leaving children at fire station claims allegations are 'made up'
- Firefighter uses ‘Happy Feet’ to calm child after crash
- Woman told $20,000 'winning' lottery ticket worthless, sold in error
How about some soup--straight from your coffeemaker?
Keurig Green Mountain is bringing its once popular K-cups to the soup aisle. The company has teamed up with Campbell's to create fresh-brewed soup K-cups.
Making the soup is a simple process. Brew the K-cup and let it drip into packet of noodle soup mix you below. The companies say it's a 70-calorie treat with no artificial colors or flavors. The soup will retail for $11.99 for an eight-pack of cups and packets.
"Consumers can choose Homestyle Chicken Broth & Noodle or Southwest Style Chicken Broth & Noodle," according to News965.com.
General Mills already produces Progresso soup and Nature Valley oatmeal pouches and pods that can be brewed in a Keurig machine.
Users are encouraged to clean their machines regularly to avoid having a mash-up of tastes.