- School lunch lady fired after providing lunches for kids who couldn't afford it
- Shocking Craigslist ad to sell unborn baby for drugs under investigation
- Arrest made in the case of dog with taped muzzle
- Teacher suspended after using a cellphone jammer in classroom
- Caitlyn Jenner to receive Arthur Ashe Courage Award at ESPYs amid growing controversy
A man who ignored his girlfriend’s plea to not buy any more lottery tickets could have easily ended up in the dog house.
Instead, he won $1 million.
The man, who has requested to remain anonymous, discovered his good fortune in the unlikeliest of places—the bathroom.
That’s because the man secretly bought the lucky $10 ticket against his girlfriend’s wishes, according to MLive. He hid the ticket until the next morning, when he scratched it off in the bathroom.
The man will receive one lump-sum payment of $634, 517.
He plans on taking a vacation to Scotland. Yes, his girlfriend is invited.
The man says he hopes his girlfriend won’t be as skeptical the next time he’s feeling lucky.