- LOL' instead of a tip. Waitress receives unwelcome note on receipt
- Oops! Boy trips at museum, punches hole in painting worth $1.5 million
- Watch this dad's priceless reaction after his son picks out a doll at the toy store
- Heartbreaking: Rescue group discovers neglected horses with 3-foot-long hooves
- Reports: Man who reportedly shot, killed WDBJ news crew live on TV dies
Wednesday, Burger King did the unthinkable, proposing to join forces with its biggest competitor McDonald's for one day only.
Burger King suggested on social media that the two companies should partner on the McWhopper to celebrate Peace Day on Sept. 21.
The burger combination would be sold at a single pop-up restaurant halfway between the two companies' headquarters, The Verge reported.
McDonald's responded on its Facebook page, that it was a great idea but decided not to combine forces like Burger King proposed.