- Physician to parents: You're doing it wrong
- Recent lottery winner murdered
- Woman found frozen to death after leaving a party
- Tiny house village for the homeless set to open this week
- 12-year-old girl dies of flu, mother says
A toddler was heard calling for help in a Canton, Ohio, apartment when he was stuck in a toilet.
He was left home alone.
Fox 8 reported that the child was calling for help for at least 30 minutes before anyone heard him.
Neighbors called the police.
Officers came to the apartment after being let in by a maintenance worker on staff and found the 20-month-old boy stuck in the toilet.
Police also found three marijuana plants in the home.
The boy’s mother, 20-year-old Justice Chance, was found shopping at Walmart.
Both the boy’s father, 20-year-old Rashaan Cuffee and Chance were charged with marijuana cultivation and child endangerment.