Check this page for a full list of crashes, disabled vehicles, construction projects and other hazards impacting your commute.
Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic .
Sgt. Mark Bowron is updating conditions every six minutes on AM 1290 and News 95.7 FM.
Major Highway Incidents
- U.S. 35 West at I-75 South interchange, three-vehicle accident reported just before 5 p.m. Far right and far left lanes are open. Accident is in the center lane on U.S. 35.
Surface Street Incidents
- On Old Troy Pike north of the I-70 exit ramp in Huber Heights, police and medics were dispatched on a reported crash around 8 a.m.
- On Needmore Road between Frederick Pike and North Dixie Drive in Dayton, police and medics were dispatched on a reported four-vehicle crash around 7:40 a.m.
- On West Dayton Yellow Springs Road near Ironwood Drive in Fairborn, police were on the scene of a crash reported around 7:40 a.m.
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
- NB I-75 ramp to WB I-70, the right lane will be closed on the ramp for repairs from an earlier crash until October 20.
- The Webster Street bridge is closed as it is rebuilt. A detour will take motorists to Keowee Street to Monument Avenue. The project is scheduled to be completed in November of 2017
- I-75 northbound ramp to US 35 westbound, ramp closed until Oct. 31. The official detour is I-75 north to U.S. 35 east to Jefferson Street to Washington Street to Ludlow Street to U.S. 35 west.
- I-70 between Airport Access Road and SR 48, lane addition project. Two lanes open in each direction. Motorists will encounter barrels and construction in this area.
- The First Street, Second Street and Third Street ramps along I-75 northbound and southbound, are permanently closed. A newly constructed ramp is scheduled to open to motorists in the downtown area in December of 2016. The official detour during these ramp closures is: I-75 North to U.S. 35 East to Jefferson Street to First and Third streets. Motorists can also use Main Street or Edwin C. Moses Boulevard.
- Vista View Drive between Second Street and Third Street, road closed through September of 2017. Detour posted.
- Red Cross Lane between First Street and Gibbs Lane, road closed through September 2016. The official detour is: First Street to Perry Street to Second Street to Red Cross Lane.
- Ginghamsburg Road between Tipp Connelsville Road and CR 25A, road closure October 10th - 31st. The official detour is: Tipp Connelsville Road to Shoop Road to CR 25A to Ginghamsburg Road.
- Statler Road between Cromes Drive and Free Road,road closure September 13th – June 15th, 2017. The official detour is: Cromes Drive/Looney Road to US 36 to Troy-Sidney Road to Statler Road.
- I-75 between CR 25A (Piqua) and US 36,Lane width restrictions September 12th – June 15th of 2017. Lanes are restricted to 12 feet. Two lanes will remain open in each direction.
- I-75 south ramp to CR 25A near Troy, ramp closed March 21 through Oct. 28. The official detour is I-75 south to SR 41 to I-75 north to CR 25A.
- I-75 at CR 25A (Troy), width restrictions March 29 through Oct. 31. Northbound lanes will be restricted to 13 feet. Southbound lanes will be restricted to 12 feet. Two lanes will remain open in each direction with one northbound lane shifted to the southbound side and one northbound lane operating on the northbound side. Two southbound lanes will also be open on the southbound side.
- Bridge deck replacement means a temporary signal on U.S. 68 over Painters Creek, just north of the Greene/Clinton line, beginning June 20. The temporary signal will be used to maintain one lane of two-way traffic on U.S. 68 through October.
- The SR 380 bridge over U.S. 35 in Xenia will be closed until at least October 31. Arrow boards and signs will direct drivers to the detour using SR 73 and U.S. 42.
- SR 4 between Prairie Road and Baldwin Lane,bridge closure October 11th – November 2nd. The official detour is: SR 40 to SR 54 to SR 4
- Center Street between North Greenlawn Avenue and East Water Street,bridge closure July 11th – October 31st.The official detour is: East Wood Street to North West Street to SR 185 to Vista Drive to Baker Road.
- County Wide Guardrail repairs at various locations along SR 47, SR 49, SR 118, SR 121 and US 36.Various lane closures August 15th – October 31st between 7 am and 5 pm. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.
- US 36 between Stringtown Road and Yocum Road,Daily lane closures October 3rd – 28th between 7 am and 5 pm. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.
- SR 55 between Rhodes Road and Coffin Station Road,Daily lane closures October 3rd – 28th between 7 am and 5 pm. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.
- SR 589 between Deam Road and SR 29, bridge closure October 4th – 25th. The official detour is: US 36 to SR 235 to SR 29
- SR 48 north between Fessler Buxton Road and Russia Versailles Road,road closure October 3rd – 31st.The official detour is: US 36 to SR 66 to SR 48
- SR 47 between Newport Road and Short Road, bridge closure September 27th – October 18th. The official detour is: SR 66 to SR 705 to SR 29 to I-75 to SR 47.
- SR 66 between SR 29 and Deep Cut Road,Daily lane closures September 19th – October 31st between 7 am and 6 pm. One lane will remain open in each direction.
Download our free WHIO news app which will send you notifications of major traffic issues and provide you with 24/7 updates on breaking news and weather.
Get a live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.