- Report: Your instant ramen noodles could be killing you
- Woman caught allegedly having sex with dog, then poisons roommates
- Record-setting 1,011-pound monster alligator caught by Alabama family
- 14-year-old found living in Walmart store
- Sacramento patient being treated for possible Ebola exposure
A deep sea fishing trip turned into quite the spectacle for these guys.
They were fishing off the coast of Bonita Springs earlier this month when one of the anglers hooked a shark about 4 feet long. Realizing they caught something big, one of the men pulled out a camera and started recording.
As they reeled the shark in, they noticed a massive creature lurking so someone stuck the camera under water to get a closer look.
The large fish, which appears to be a Goliath Grouper, begins to follow the shark which is still on the line.
As soon as the anglers get the shark close enough to their vessel to cut the line, the grouper strikes, swollowing the shark whole.