- Garbage Man shocked at what happened when he returned a lost present
- Stranger gives single mother new car for Christmas
- 19-year-old kills herself after porn audition
- Argentina's leader adopts boy to stop him from becoming werewolf
- Viral baby photo inspired by love of Whataburger
Hasbro, maker of the classic childhood toy Play-Doh, has said on its Facebook page that it will replace a piece in its “Cake Mountain” play set after receiving complaints from parents.
The icing maker in the play set, which allows children to decorate a plastic cake with the popular modeling clay, resembled a part of the male anatomy according to social media reports and parental complaints.
Reports on the product have been around for several weeks, and Play-Doh said it was planning to replace the offending piece. However, the change was not made in time for Christmas and the Play-Doh Facebook page was flooded with complaints shortly after Dec. 25.
Hasbro says customers who purchased the toy can call for areplacement part by calling 800-327-8264.