A woman found snoring reportedly overdosed during sex with her boyfriend early Wednesday.
Around 4 a.m. Nov. 22, Dayton police and medics responded to the 400 block of Sheridan Avenue.
A concerned boyfriend, 28-years-old, called 911 after his girlfriend reportedly overdosed during sex, the police report says.
She was found by police partially clothed on the couch, snoring and unresponsive from a suspected heroin drug overdose.
The 33-year-old woman woke up after a couple doses of Narcan and was taken to Miami Valley Hospital.
The man said he didn’t see his girlfriend take anything, but that she often mixes alcohol and Xanax.