- Facebook poster who threatened to kill child identified
- Save $5,000 this year by cutting back on these 5 little luxuries
- Woman finds vulgar message on her Domino's receipt
- Uber 'surge' hangover: $500 for a 20-minute cab ride?
- Militia takes over National Wildlife Refuge headquarters in Oregon
It looks like Johnny Manziel is in hot water again.
Reports put the Cleveland Browns quarterback in Las Vegas Saturday night when he was supposed to be resting up for a medical check. He never made it to the appointment, according to ESPN.
On Monday, citing unnamed sources, ESPN Las Vegas reported Manziel dodged detection Saturday night by donning a blonde wig, a fake mustache, glasses and a hooded sweatshirt. He reportedly used the name “Billy” and stayed out partying past 3 a.m.
"I haven't seen Johnny and I'm not sure if those reports are accurate or not," owner Jimmy Haslam told ESPN after Manziel failed to show to his medical check Sunday. "We do expect a lot out of our players on and off the field, and I'll just leave it at that."
Manziel’s future with the team was not immediately clear.