The Coca-Cola Company is changing things up for Diet Coke lovers.
The beverage company announced Diet Coke is getting a brand new look, and it will also come in four new flavors. Why? Coca-Cola wants a modern design and sleek-looking cans for the iconic brand. The company will now offer: Diet Coke Ginger Lime, Diet Coke Feisty Cherry, Diet Coke Zesty Blood Orange and Diet Coke Twisted Mango into the Diet Coke family.
» TRENDING BUSINESS NEWS: Walmart to roll out ‘Scan & Go’ technology in another 100 stores
“Diet Coke is one of the most iconic brands loved by millions of fans in North America,” said Rafael Acevedo, Coca-Cola North America’s group director for Diet Coke. “Throughout this relaunch journey, we wanted to be bold, think differently and be innovative in our approach. And most importantly, we wanted to stay true to the essence of Diet Coke while recasting the brand for a new generation.”
FIVE FAST READS
• In another blow for Elder-Beerman, Bon-Ton posts holiday sales decline
• Allegiant to add new flights at local airport
• German grocery chain Lidl halts plans to open local store
• At Home store to open in Dayton area this month
• Currency of the future? Some argue it’s bitcoin