Ohio is loaded with places to try out different types of pizza, but only 10 were ranked as the top places to grab a slice of ‘za.
According to website Best of Ohio, Dayton and Cincinnati had plenty of good restaurants to try out the Italian classic. But it also snubbed the Queen City’s classic chain, LaRosa’s Pizzeria.
Here’s the list of the 10 “best” places for pizza:
1. Dewey’s Pizza in Oakley
2. Marion’s Piazza in Dayton
3. Spinoza’s Pizza in Beavercreek
4. Giovanni’s Pizza in Fairborn
5. Pieology in Cincinnati
6. Beer Barrel Pizza and Grill in Lima
7. Avalanche Pizza in Athens
8. Mellow Mushroom in Columbus
9. Milillo’s Pizza in Hamilton
10. Mary’s Pizza Shop in Lisbon
Tell us your favorite pizza joint in the Buckeye state. Tweet reporter @KaraDriscollCox.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.