» RELATED: Fuyao to pay $100K in workplace safety violations
Fuyao said it has worked with the agency to ensure the Moraine plant is up to code. The company said it has invested more than $7 million in safety measures within the last several months.
Workers at the plant will host a town hall meeting on Sunday with elected officials, urging Fuyao leadership to “support employees’ rights to a fair union election and a safe workplace,” a statement said. The public meeting goes from 2 to 3:30 p.m. at UAW Local 696 in Moraine.
Other companies named on "The Dirty Dozen" list include: Atlantic Drain Services, California Cartage, Dedicated TCS, Dollar General, Environmental Enterprises, Inc., Nissan USA, Pilgrim's Pride, PrimeFlight, TransAm Trucking, Samsung and Valley Garlic.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Kroger to create 600 jobs with new Dayton-area stores
• RETAIL ROUND-UP: 3 stories about Cabela's, RadioShack, Starbucks
• Development officials see growth in downtown
• Centerville strip mall demolished next to Elsa's
• Ohio economy to win big with future NCAA games