Mexican chain restaurant Hot Head Burritos has applied for a liquor permit at its restaurant in Huber Heights.
The restaurant, located at 6480 Brandt Pike, applied for a liquor permit in mid-November. The permit was expected to be discussed during a Huber Heights council work session this week. Hot Head Burrito CEO Ray Whiley told this news organization that the restaurant is looking to serve margaritas at its Huber Heights restaurant.
» CONSUMER NEWS FOR YOU: Duke Energy says data breach could impact customers
It is also looking to add margaritas to all store as it undergoes its “re-model” program, Whiley said in a previous interview. No locations are serving alcohol yet. Hot Head started in Kettering in 2007 and now operates restaurants in eight states.
Read more about Whiley’s future plans for Hot Head Burritos.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• New convenience store to sell wine, beer at The Greene
• 7 major data hacks that happened in 2017
• Why is Buffalo Wild Wings nicknamed BW3s?
• 5 ways to stay out of debt this holiday shopping season
• 17 retail horror stories that show working Black Friday is the worst