A small business has opened at The Greene Town Center in Beavercreek.
Seabolt and Co., which offers skin care and waxing services, has open on Holly Drive near Express. The store also offers skin care that are formulated and handmade in small batches in Columbus. The store sells products like bath balms and oils.
Learn more about the company here.
» What’s going on at The Greene? New stores, restaurants coming
Several new stores have opened at The Greene within the past year. Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, a restaurant serving baja tacos, chips and guacamole, is expected to open next to Mattress Firm. Eye care company Pearle Vision will open on Walnut Street next to Winan’s. Both are scheduled to open this year.
Other stores that opened this year include: Puzzles Plus, LaPuf Sweets, Aerolux Blinds & Shades, Deg’s Flame Grilled Chicken and Take A Break. Jake’s Toggery and Select Comfort have relocated into newly remodel and expanded spaces.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• After Black Friday, small businesses try to cash in on shopping frenzy
• Overheard while Thanksgiving shopping: ‘Your dad is going to kill me’
• 5 ways to stay out of debt this holiday shopping season
• Champagne gummy bears? Dorothy Lane selling new candy brand
• 17 retail horror stories that show working Black Friday is the worst