Griffin & Co., a home decor and gift shop, will open its new location at The Greene Town Center in Beavercreek on Sunday.
The store, which was previously located in the Town & Country Shopping Center since August 2014, will be located at 4392 Holly Drive. That space was occupied by The Limited clothing store before it closed in December.
» RELATED: Miamisburg candy store now selling pickle juice soda
The store opens at noon on Sunday, where customers will be able to meet the store owner’s latest liter of piglets. The baby bigs are currently being bottle fed.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Kroger to create 600 jobs with new Dayton-area stores
• RETAIL ROUND-UP: 3 stories about Cabela’s, RadioShack, Starbucks
• Development officials see growth in downtown
• Centerville strip mall demolished next to Elsa’s
• Ohio economy to win big with future NCAA games