A yoga studio will expand to its second location in downtown Dayton.
Speakeasy Yoga, which is currently located below the Cannery Lofts, announced today that it will expand to a second downtown Dayton location in early 2018. The studio will open an additional 900 square feet in the same building as the Wheelhouse Lofts on 210 Wayne Ave.
“There is no place we’d rather be, so why not grow our roots deeper?” said owner Tori Reynolds.
The yoga studio offers heated power vinyasa classes and other yoga classes as well. Speakeasy opened in February 2016.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• INSIDE LOOK: Check out this sneak peek of the HomeGoods spinoff store
• Chip and Joanna Gaines will open “little shops” at Target stores
• Target is lowering prices: What you need to know
• Store openings and closings: What’s going on in local retail?
• 5 new restaurants and retailers coming to The Greene