Whether you prefer bourbon or bubbles, the Dayton Art Institute’s newest social event is sure to please your palate.
Bourbon & Bubbles, held from 7-10 p.m. Friday, April 21, will offer the chance to taste a variety of bourbons and Champagnes.
What to expect: an artsy cocktail party in the beautiful setting of the museum's Shaw Gothic Cloister and Great Hall. The event features handcrafted bourbons (some rare), refreshing bubbly, gourmet bites by Elite Catering, tasty treats by St. Anne the Tart, and entertainment by Viva la Strings.
A wide variety of samples will be available, including Town Branch Bourbon, Town Branch Rye Bourbon, Perse Lyons Whiskey, and Amrut Single Malt Whiskey, as well as several rare whiskeys.
Tickets are $45 for museum members, $55 for non-members. Each ticket includes up to eight tastings of bourbons and/or Champagnes. A cash bar will also be available, with bourbons, Champagnes and specialty cocktails.
Here’s a list of bourbons that will be available:
- OYO 4 Grain Bourbon
- OYO Sherry Finished Bourbon
- OYO Bourbon Barrel Aged Gin
- OYO Whiskey
- OYO Pumpernickel Rye
- OKI Small Batch Bourbon
- OKI Antique Finished
- New Riff New Make White Dog
- Calumet Farms Bourbon
- Lexington Bourbon
- Bird Dog Peach Bourbon
- Cleveland Underground Apple
- Cleveland Underground Black Cherry
- Cleveland Underground Hickory Wood
- Cleveland Underground Sugar Maple
- Cleveland Underground Honey Locust
- High West American Prairie
- High West Campfire
- High West Double Rye
- High West Campfire Rye
- Glenfiddich 14 American Oak Barrel Aged
- Glenfiddich 12 American and European Oak Barrel Age
- Glenfiddich 15 European Sherry Casks and New Oak Casks
- Glenfiddich 18 Spanish Oloroso Wood and American Oak
- Woodford Reserve Double Oaked
- Woodford Reserve Rye
- Old Forester 1870
- Old Forester 1897
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.