Apple & Google don't want you to know how to get phone app digital subscriptions cheaper because you taking one simple step costs them commissions. Clark spills – you SAVE. Also – banks are descending like locusts on homeowners fat with equity – with ads to pop that piggy bank! HELOCs are up 50% over a year. Learn the risks, the difference between home equity loans & lines of credit, and Clark's Rule about the ONLY TIME it makes sense to tap home equity.
- Avoid In App Purchase Punch: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Protect Your Home Equity: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- The money-saving deals Apple and Google are hiding from you
- 5 Best Ways To Send Money Online
- Wise: the international account | Money without borders
- International Money Transfer from the United States – Revolut
- Best Credit Cards With No Foreign Transaction Fees in 2022
- 5 Things To Know About Series I Savings Bonds
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- 13 Steps To Keeping Your Email Safe and Secure
- Proton Mail — Get a private, secure, and encrypted email
- Discover Card: How To Remove Your Information From People Search Sites
- More homeowners tap equity juiced by soaring prices
- Home equity loans & lines of credit: 7 common questions answered
- Should I Get Pet Insurance?
- Credit Karma Review: Free Credit Score and More at Your Fingertips
- How To Monitor Your Credit
- How To Freeze Your Credit With Experian, Equifax and TransUnion
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 03.14.23 Digital Subscription Workaround Saves $ / Clark's Home Equity Rule appeared first on Clark Howard.
In Other News
1 dead after truck crashes into pole in Moorefield Twp.
DeWine tours Springfield group that helps those with developmental...
Longtime Butler County judge was ‘bigger than life’ in the courtroom
Local officers get crisis training focused on mental illness
Lebanon roadway paving, reconstruction projects to top $10.5M this year