Elder-Beerman is once again adding extra discounts with just over three weeks left to liquidate stores.
The department store that entered liquidation sales in April increased discounts across the store to between 60 and 80 percent at the end of July, aside from a few exclusions.
Those discounts on individual items remain the same, but the store announced new overall purchase sales on Twitter Wednesday, lasting at least through this week. After taking into account 60 to 80 percent discounts, customers will see an additional 10 to 30 percent come off the overall purchases price tag.
»BIZ BEAT: Looking for new office space? New downtown Dayton program to help first-timers
Here’s some discounts customers will find:
- 30 percent off womens and kids apparel purchase
- 25 percent off entire furniture purchase
- 20 percent off apparel, home goods and luggage purchase
- 10 percent off jewlry and cosmetics purchase
For example most womens apparel items are currently 65 percent off, plus the new additional 30 percent off an overall womens apparel purchase.
»RELATED: Walmart adds meal kits that cook in 15 minutes with 1 pan
There are Elder-Beerman locations in Piqua, Huber Heights and Kettering as well as the region’s two largest malls: Dayton Mall and the Mall at Fairfield Commons.
This news organization has reached out the the Great American Group for more information about the last few weeks of liquidation.
FIVE FAST READS
• PHOTOS: Luxury Beavercreek home for sale set on 5.2 acres
•MoviePass limits customers to 3 movies a month
• New paint party business opens downtown
• Whole Foods stores begins 30-minute pickup option
• This massive new greenhouse is harvesting its first organic crops, and you could see them in your store soon