Municipal Brew Works in Hamilton will celebrate its second anniversary with festivities Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Here’s a look at some of the festivities planned:
- Brewery co-founder and CEO Jim Goodman will speak about the history of the brewing industry in Hamilton and Butler County at 7 p.m. Friday in the former City Council Chambers of the Municipal Building
- The band Outta Here performs on a stage being brought it for the weekend
- The brewery will open at 10 a.m. for its second anniversary bottle release, a beer that is a 22-ounce, 10-percent ABV Imperial India Pale Ale made with locally sourced honey
- The brewery will also release another batch of its beer exclusively made for the Hamilton Flea called Second Saturday Summer Ale, a lime zest-infused golden ale
- Starting at noon, the brewery will release a special small batch beer every hour until 5 p.m.
- Acoustic Blue takes the stage, followed by Excalibur and headline act the Yada Yada Yadas
- Open mic from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Jim Brown will also perform an acoustic set to close out the weekend
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.