Agencies from the highest to the lowest levels handle funds provided by taxpayers to make the government work. They're making decisions with your money, and we think you should know more about how they're spending it.
Is tax money wasted on unnecessary items or events? Are officials intentionally misleading their constituents? Are users of the government systems bilking the agencies?
If you have a story idea or a tip about waste, fraud or abuse, we want to know about it.
- Call our tip line at (937) 259-2237
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like The I-Team on Facebook
- Follow @I-Team on Twitter
- Contact an I-Team reporter directly: