Customers visiting a Dayton area Kroger store will see a new look as the region’s largest grocery provider remodels its deli and bakery sections.
The store at 1934 Needmore Road will spend $85,000 for the remodel of about 500 square feet of the store, according to Montgomery County records.
»RELATED: New giant arts and craft store to open in Dayton area
Kroger has been remodeling stores throughout the region to make way for its ClickList online grocery ordering service. The company also filed a permit in May for a $50,000 renovation of 900 square feet at the same Needmore Road store, as previously reported by this news organization.
Kroger has 44 supermarkets, 12 locations with ClickList services and another 10 locations with Starbucks services. The popular grocer employs more than 8,100 associates in the Dayton region.
A message was left with Kroger for more information about the projects.
FIVE FAST READS
• Plan to see new products at local ALDI stores: Here’s what we know
• Looking for new office space? New downtown Dayton program to help first-timers
• New paint party business opens downtown
• Wrangler, Lee owner plans to spin off jeans brands
• This massive new greenhouse is harvesting its first organic crops, and you could see them in your store soon