A man is at a Springfield hospital Tuesday evening after suffering an electrical shock, according to Springfield Lt. Randall Ballentine said.
Crews were dispatched to Parker Trutec at 4700 Gateway Boulevard around 9:20 p.m. on a reported electrocution.
Ballentine said the man was taken to Springfield Regional Medical Center where his condition is unknown.
We are working to learn if the victim is an employee of the company.
A spokesperson for Parker Trutec could not immediately be reached for additional information.
GOT A TIP? Call our 24-hour monitored line, 937-259-2237, or send it to email@example.com
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.