Snow accumulated first in the northern Miami Valley counties. By Sunday night most snowfall was recorded in parts of Logan and Butler counties.
By 9 p.m., the snow and other forms of precipitation were mostly over across the Miami Valley and Southwest Ohio.
The National Weather Service has provided snow accumulation reports from trained weather spotters in various communities.
- 2.4 inches at Dayton Intl. Airport
- 3.5 inches in Wapakoneta
- 4 inches in Rushsylvania, Bellefontaine, Liberty Twp., Butler County
- 2.3 inches in Hamilton
- 2.8 inches in Genntown, Warren County
- 2 inches in Greenville, Urbana, Sidney, Troy, Celina
- 1 to 2 inches in Wilmington, Beavercreek, Xenia, Eaton
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.