There are reports of damage throughout the area as severe storms sweep through the Miami Valley. Severe thunderstorm warnings and a tornado warning were issued throughout the morning.
The National Weather Service will survey storm damage in South Vienna in Clark County and Yellow Springs in Greene County to determine if a tornado touched down.
>> RELATED: NWS to survey storm damage sites in Clark, Greene counties following severe weather
>> Power outages reported throughout area
Here are some of the reports of damage:
- Around 9:10 a.m. in Springfield Twp.: Callers into this newsroom reported damage to a barn in the 2700 block of South Burnett Road.
- At 8:42 a.m. in Springfield Twp., there are emergency dispatch reports of wires down in the area of the 1600 block of East Possum Road
- Around 9 a.m. in Clifton along South River Road: reports of multiple downed trees including one that went into a house. Emergency crews responded.
- At 8:34 a.m. near Yellow Springs, there was an emergency dispatch report of a roof possibly being blow off a barn.
- Around 8:15 a.m. near Franklin and Springboro, there was tree damage reported along north Ohio 123 in the area of Routt Lane.