Premier Health is touring the area this month with its mobile mammography coach that travels to businesses, public venues and events in Southwest Ohio.
The coach is owned and operated by Atrium Medical Center.
» RELATED: 5 ways the community gave back during Breast Cancer Awareness Month
The following dates and times are open for appointments:
• March 10, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Dorothy Lane Market, 740 N. Main St., Springboro
• March 14, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for Atrium Days at Robert “Sonny” Hill Community Center, 800 Lafayette Ave., Middletown
• March 17, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at CVS Health, 5981 Far Hills Ave., Washington Twp.
• March 20, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Montgomery County Children Services, 3304 N. Main St., Dayton
• March 21, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at City of Franklin, One Benjamin Franklin Way, Franklin
• March 22, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for a senior community health fair at Tried Stone Baptist Church, 621 Lafayette Ave., Middletown
• March 28, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Medical Imaging- Springboro, 630 N. Main St., Springboro
• March 29, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Jamestown Emergency Center, 4940 Cottonville Rd., Jamestown
Schedule a mobile mammogram by calling (855) 887-7364. For more information about the process and locations, visit http://www.premierhealth.com/mobilemammo or email MobileMammo@premierhealth.com.