UPDATE @ 5:01 p.m.:
A house fire on College Hill Terrace in Springboro started from a possible grease fire in the kitchen, according to Fire Chief Steve Agenbroad of the Clearcreek Twp. Fire District.
Flames were reported in the kitchen and smoke filled the rest of the two-story house, Agenbroad said.
Over $100,000 in damage was reported and the family will be displaced for at least a couple of months, according to Agenbroad.
UPDATE @ 4:15 p.m.:
Two people are being treated on the scene for possible injuries, authorities said.
Crews were called to a reported house fire on College Hill Terrace in Springboro Friday afternoon.
Firefighters reported smoke was showing from the house when they arrived around 3:45 p.m.
The source of the fire is reportedly a grease fire in the kitchen, according to scanner traffic.
An additional medic was requested for someone suffering smoke inhalation, according to initial reports.
We have crew on the way. We will update this page as we learn more.