First it was venison, now it's` duck.
Arby’s announced it is offering a seared duck breast sandwich in “very limited quantities” at some locations just in time for hunting season.
USA Today reported that the fast-food company will start offering the sandwich Oct. 20.
"Our Duck Sandwich features a premium duck breast, smoked cherry sauce, crispy onions all on a signature Arby's bun," the company said on its website.
The locations where the duck sandwich will be offered are below.
- 2731 Dorchester Square, Cambridge, Md.
- 329 N Main St., Summerville, S.C.
- 2741 Papermill Rd., Wyomissing, Pa.
- 4415 Roswell Rd., Atlanta
- 11233 Shadow Creek Parkway, Pearland, Texas
- 1210 US Highway 2 W, Kalispell, Mont.
- 3413 10th St., Great Bend, Kan.
- 5540 O St., Lincoln, Neb.
- 1191 Cherokee St., Marshall, Mo.
- 723 E Parker Rd., Jonesboro, Ark.
- 3333 Ambassador Caffery Parkway, Lafayette, La.
- 3210 N Kinney Coulee Rd., Onalaska, Wis.
- 1122 S Carson St., Carson City, Nev.
- 774 S Main St., Brigham City, Utah
- 2485 Notre Dame Blvd., Chico, Calif.
- 10499 SE 82nd Ave., Happy Valley, Ore.
For those unable to get to a location offering a duck sandwich, Arby’s has brought back deep fried turkey sandwiches at participating locations across the country.
In previous years, Arby's offered venison sandwiches in six states and tested elk meat sandwiches at three Wyoming locations.
About the Author