WTNH reported that 25-year-old Victor Williams, of Wauregan, his 10-year-old son and Williams' girlfriend's 4-year-old daughter, 7-year-old daughter and 10-year-old son were among those affected.
Those who were shocked have been treated and released from the hospital. They did not have to stay overnight.
“The safety of our guests is always our number one priority," park manager Dave Sugrue said in a statement. "The Connecticut State Police had been here all afternoon along with local police and the Fire Marshal’s Office. We will continue to work closely to find out the answer.”
The rides on the park were shut down by order of detectives until the issues were fixed. The rides have reopened since then.