An 83-year-old great-grandmother said two dead rats fell on her while she showered in her Bronx apartment Tuesday.
Argatha Jackson told WPIX that the rats fell out of a hole in the bathroom ceiling of her Castle Hill apartment.
Her grandson took pictures of the rats, which landed next to the shampoo in her shower caddie.
Jackson said she often bathes her great-grandchildren in the tub and had asked the New York Housing Authority to fix the hole in her bathroom ceiling several times, citing health concerns.
In a statement to WPIX, NYHA officials said they would schedule the repair work as soon as possible.
In Other News
WATCH: Security camera catches Springfield propane tank explosion, fire
The District at Deerfield to include Eagle, Bakersfield restaurants
Driver identified in deadly crash after truck hits pole in Moorefield...
3 workers hurt amid multiple explosions, fire on county property in...
DeWine tours Springfield group that helps those with developmental...
About the Author