In interviews with four neighbors, firefighters learned Moore had asked them for gasoline, the News Journal reported. The neighbors said they gave Moore a water bottle filled with gasoline, the newspaper reported.
Neighbors told authorities they saw Moore climb over a fence into her boyfriend's backyard and try to remove a window screen, according to the arrest report. Moore then threw the bottle into a trash can and left the yard, the report said.
The fire was discovered a short time later, the News Journal reported. Investigators said the fire began on a sofa near the home's rear window, according to the arrest report.