Mother overdoses in Chuck E. Cheese bathroom

Credit: DaytonDailyNews

Caption
Mother Overdoses in Chuck E. Cheese Bathroom

Credit: DaytonDailyNews

A mother was revived with an anti-overdose medication after she was found unresponsive in a Chuck E. Cheese bathroom.

Michelle Wagner, 34, snorted heroin and overdosed in the bathroom Tuesday while she was at the family entertainment center in Colerain Township, Ohio, with her 7-year-old son and 5-year-old daughter, according to WLWT.

>> Read more trending news

Emergency responders used Narcan to revive her. Wagner, of Batesville, Indiana, was taken to the hospital to be checked out before she was taken to jail.

She was arrested and charged with two counts of child endangerment.