The Old Navy store at The Greene Town Center will soon see renovations as part of the company’s plans to change up more than 300 stores.
The 17,619 square-foot store at 4399 Walnut Street in Beavercreek will undergo a renovation valued at slightly more than $1 million, according to Greene County records.
Old Navy announced plans in July to build 60 new locations and remodel 300 existing stores by the end of 2018.
»RELATED: New giant arts and craft store to open in Dayton area
“What customers can expect from newly renovated stores is a bright airy space with clean, modern and simple finishes – a blank canvas for the brand’s latest collections,” the company said in a statement announcing the nationwide plans.
Ball machines, balloons and hopscotch will be added to some stores, following a recent trend of mixing entertainment and experiences with shopping as consumer trends shift.
»RELATED: Kroger to remodel area store’s deli, bakery
Old Navy has two locations in the Dayton area, seven in Cincinnati and seven in the Columbus region.
This news organization has reached out to Old Navy for more information about the renovation.
FIVE FAST READS
• Plan to see new products at local ALDI stores: Here’s what we know
• Looking for new office space? New downtown Dayton program to help first-timers
• New paint party business opens downtown
• Wrangler, Lee owner plans to spin off jeans brands
• This massive new greenhouse is harvesting its first organic crops, and you could see them in your store soon